My name is Soh Hoon
I do not have any English name or Christian name or whatever you call that. My name is Soh Hoon, which is quite difficult to remember if you first know me. Back in primary school, I would be annoyed when people can't remember my name. I thought Soh Hoon sounds ugly too. I used to ask my parents why didn't they give me any English name and they would push this question to each other and never really give me an answer at the end of the day.
My classmates in primary school used to call me bee hoon/char bee hoon. When I was in lower primary, I hated this nickname so much that I won't eat bee hoon. If not, they will call me fooL soh hoon. But I soon got used to it la. Whenever people go, ' eh bee hoon...' and I will, ' what?' I took for granted that people will call me bee hoon no matter what.
But when I went to secondary school, surprisingly no one even bother to comment about my name.
Now, everyone call me Soh Hoon. Except for my chinese teachers. They call me by my chinese name.
And I really hate it when people pronounce my name as SoR(rr) Hoon. Wah lau! So crude!
I think right now I don't even bother to want to have any English name or what. I think I have a soh-hoon-face.
Of all the names I had, I think Mole is the funniest/insulting one. Wah lau! Nobody commented about the mole on my nose until I went to work. What shit! Call me Mole never mind la. But call me ORH KI so nan ting!
Please do not call me orh ki, because I think the word itself is very disgusting. And do not call me SoR Hoon, unless you want to irritate me. My name is Soh Hoon.
This entry is totally random.
My classmates in primary school used to call me bee hoon/char bee hoon. When I was in lower primary, I hated this nickname so much that I won't eat bee hoon. If not, they will call me fooL soh hoon. But I soon got used to it la. Whenever people go, ' eh bee hoon...' and I will, ' what?' I took for granted that people will call me bee hoon no matter what.
But when I went to secondary school, surprisingly no one even bother to comment about my name.
Now, everyone call me Soh Hoon. Except for my chinese teachers. They call me by my chinese name.
And I really hate it when people pronounce my name as SoR(rr) Hoon. Wah lau! So crude!
I think right now I don't even bother to want to have any English name or what. I think I have a soh-hoon-face.
Of all the names I had, I think Mole is the funniest/insulting one. Wah lau! Nobody commented about the mole on my nose until I went to work. What shit! Call me Mole never mind la. But call me ORH KI so nan ting!
Please do not call me orh ki, because I think the word itself is very disgusting. And do not call me SoR Hoon, unless you want to irritate me. My name is Soh Hoon.
This entry is totally random.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home