Thursday, February 23, 2006

justin?

I was watching the Toronto 2006 Winter Olympics, Ice Hockey Mens, this morning. Russia vs USA. I like ice hockey! So rough lah. They kept banging each other inside the rink. Looks bloody fun. I want to play! I supported the russians. Thank god they won, 4-3. :) I think the americans were quite messy. They just kept sweeping their sticks around the goal post. Anyway, I saw these 2 russians who reminded me of Ashton Kutcher and Brendan Fehr. I thought they quite cute lah.

Then, I was thinking, ' hmmm, both got thick eyebrows hor? and got sharp chins! Maybe I like boys with thick eyebrows and sharp chin hor! '

I began to recall the men I fell in love with. Let's see, there was this series called Roswell. I was a huge fan of the show lor! I read all their books and watched all the episodes. I love Brendan Fehr! (who was Micheal) He always has this gloomy look on his face like everyone owes him money. Very seductive can.
In 2001(I think), I remember watching Dude, where's my car with Fong Ee. I fell in love with Ashton Kutcher instantly. I thought he was so hot!
Then, when Pearl Harbor came out, I fell in love with Josh Hartnett! This infatuation lasted me til maybe Sec4?
Because back in 2004, there was Euro what, saw Ronaldo.. uhh, Cristiano hor, not the brazil one.. so I decided to change target again. Lol. I supported him all the way okay! I remember Pauline and I was like so crazy over him. I cried with Ronaldo when Portugal lost the finals you know! I was damn sad lah. :(

So you see,

Brendan Fehr. Thick brows and sharp chin!

Ashton Kutcher. Thick brows and sharp chin! With cleft somemore :pJosh Hartnett. Thick brows and sharp chin again! Got cleft also!Ronaldo! Hot? YES!! Thick brows and chin! Somemore, he's tanned :D

Oh! I think James Dean's like the man of men lah. Look!
He look damn sat right! The gloomy face, thick eyebrows and sharp chin. Too bad he's not around anymore.

Anywayyy,I decided to ditch all of them because I think Justin(haha, i'm not using BF, happy?) has thick eyebrows and sharp chin! He's quite tanned too(But not as tanned as before. Because he's playing dota all the time in his room. Haha!) No wonder I love him so much. WAHAHA! Right, HUN? :p

Justin likes to speak in a really weird cowboy accent and he's getting really crazy nowadays. With all his snake dance and listening to that Fort Minor song. Justin likes to drink CokeLime! He drinks CokeLime as if it's plain water. He has troops of ants residing in his room, but they have since disappeared as of this afternoon. 0_o He uses 55220's network to play dota and whenever he lags out he will go, 'farrrrkeeenngg heeellll' and jumps onto the bed :D Justin will also entertain me when I'm bored. He has been really good to me. Justin can sleep up to 21 hours and while he was MIA, I thought he was trying to dump me. Lol! Justin has a small nose and he's the only person who thinks my mole looks good on me. Justin and I watch every week's Sunday blockbuster movie on channel5 together. One year ago, we would call Justin Just tea. But Justin hates Just tea. Justin likes to eat peanuts and he aspire to be a farmer. He will farm his own peanuts. Justin and I have tummies. He would give me face hug occasionally.
And this is Justin..

Thick eyebrows and sharp chin! No? Got lah!








I'm too overwhelmed with Justin recently, and I'm in such good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home