6 jwee kuey for $1.50.
Boyfriend and I went on a cycling trip yesterday night. I was excited about the whole thing, so much so that my palms and feet started to sweat again. We went to pump the tyres at the petrol station outside his place, then we went to bishan street something to eat kuay chap! Then we proceeded to toa payoh. Half way there, we had to cycle up this slope, and with my sweaty feet, the slipper slipped out of my foot and I think my foot got cut by the pedal. Aiya, I don't know how to describe, but my foot was in pain after that. In the end, boyfriend had to exchange his shoes with my slippers :(
Left his house at around 1pm, and went back at 4 or 5. Haha. Thank you for waiting for me all the time and exchanging your shoes with my slippers and helped me carry the bike up the overhead bridge. After this cycling trip, I know I'm not cut out for cycling. But I'm sure I'm good at something, ya? Maybe not.
Slept until 1 plus 2. Woke bf up and complained hungry. Yay! Then he went to the hawker centre outside his place and bought back fried hokkien mee and JWEE KUEY add cai por for me! :D I love the jwee kuey. It's damn nice. Forget about the oily-ness. My god, the jwee kuey's heaven. I'm craving for more jwee kuey now.
OH SHIT! I'M IN DEEP DEEP TROUBLE! I JUST REALISED MIEC PAPER'S THIS FRIDAY. GODDAMNIT.
Gotta mark this day too :D
You're really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I'm really lucky
Underneath it all
You're really lovely
You know some real bad tricks
And you need some discipline
But, lately you've been trying real hard
And giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep
That I've ever had
And when it's really bad
I guess it's not that bad
So many moons that we have seen
Stumbling back next to me
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
Better... better...
You are my real Prince Charmin'
Like the heat from the fire
You were always burnin'
And each time you're around
My body keeps stalin'
For your touch
Your kisses and your sweet romancin'
There's an underside to you
That so many adore
Aside from your temper
Everything else secure
You're good for me, baby
Oh that, I'm sure
Over and over again
I want more
Boyfriend and I went on a cycling trip yesterday night. I was excited about the whole thing, so much so that my palms and feet started to sweat again. We went to pump the tyres at the petrol station outside his place, then we went to bishan street something to eat kuay chap! Then we proceeded to toa payoh. Half way there, we had to cycle up this slope, and with my sweaty feet, the slipper slipped out of my foot and I think my foot got cut by the pedal. Aiya, I don't know how to describe, but my foot was in pain after that. In the end, boyfriend had to exchange his shoes with my slippers :(
Left his house at around 1pm, and went back at 4 or 5. Haha. Thank you for waiting for me all the time and exchanging your shoes with my slippers and helped me carry the bike up the overhead bridge. After this cycling trip, I know I'm not cut out for cycling. But I'm sure I'm good at something, ya? Maybe not.
Slept until 1 plus 2. Woke bf up and complained hungry. Yay! Then he went to the hawker centre outside his place and bought back fried hokkien mee and JWEE KUEY add cai por for me! :D I love the jwee kuey. It's damn nice. Forget about the oily-ness. My god, the jwee kuey's heaven. I'm craving for more jwee kuey now.
OH SHIT! I'M IN DEEP DEEP TROUBLE! I JUST REALISED MIEC PAPER'S THIS FRIDAY. GODDAMNIT.
Gotta mark this day too :D
You're really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all
I'm really lucky
Underneath it all
You're really lovely
You know some real bad tricks
And you need some discipline
But, lately you've been trying real hard
And giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep
That I've ever had
And when it's really bad
I guess it's not that bad
So many moons that we have seen
Stumbling back next to me
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
Better... better...
You are my real Prince Charmin'
Like the heat from the fire
You were always burnin'
And each time you're around
My body keeps stalin'
For your touch
Your kisses and your sweet romancin'
There's an underside to you
That so many adore
Aside from your temper
Everything else secure
You're good for me, baby
Oh that, I'm sure
Over and over again
I want more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home