entertain me, please?
Finished the last paper today. I desperately need to pass my stats. I attempted all questions! That's something which I had never done before in my entire life for a Math paper. Please just let me pass. Bah.
Now, I have so much time to spare and I don't know what to do about it. It's the first day of holiday, but I am not feeling excited at all. I can't imagine what I'm going to do for the next eight weeks.
Anybody got any job lobangs? High pay, seng nang job, and short working hours. And please, NO CPF DEDUCTION.
I'm so broke. I can't go anywhere or do anything. :(
Okay, sh, Friday's coming. :)
Just went to watch Final Destination 3 today with Justin :) after my paper. After watching, I keep thinking that something is going to happen to me. Like I'm going to die while peeing in the toilet because I tripped on my own urine and fall head into the toilet bowl first. When I was waiting for the train just now, I was very paranoid. Like someone's going to knock into me accidentally and I'll fall into the tracks and get crushed by the oncoming train. -.-
What ever. I am so bored! Entertain me, anyone?
Now, I have so much time to spare and I don't know what to do about it. It's the first day of holiday, but I am not feeling excited at all. I can't imagine what I'm going to do for the next eight weeks.
Anybody got any job lobangs? High pay, seng nang job, and short working hours. And please, NO CPF DEDUCTION.
I'm so broke. I can't go anywhere or do anything. :(
Okay, sh, Friday's coming. :)
Just went to watch Final Destination 3 today with Justin :) after my paper. After watching, I keep thinking that something is going to happen to me. Like I'm going to die while peeing in the toilet because I tripped on my own urine and fall head into the toilet bowl first. When I was waiting for the train just now, I was very paranoid. Like someone's going to knock into me accidentally and I'll fall into the tracks and get crushed by the oncoming train. -.-
What ever. I am so bored! Entertain me, anyone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home