valentine's
the day before..
bought materials and everything and made this humongous card!
this is the front. i like the gold paint lah! :D
this is the inside. i wasn't finish with the drawing and colouring yet.
no photo of the final piece, it's exclusively for justin to see :P okay lah, i think you all also not interested lah. lol!
on 14feb..
overslept in the morning so i skipped ob :/ dilly dally a bit before going to school for ocom, feeling really happy the whole time :) kept thinking about what to do in the afternoon.
table topic was alright. rushed home after class. dropped by ntuc to buy some more food. bought chicken sausage with cheese, coke lime and sushi :D actually i had wanted to buy roses/sunflower, but i don't have enough cash with me.
had asked justin quek to come over at 3pm and i reminded him not to be late. but that idiot, as usual, was late. lol. never mind, gave me more time to prepare the food.
it was my first time cooking spaghetti and i actually am quite talented at that you know. haha! actually it was quite easy. just had to boil the water and put the pasta in for around 20 mins. add some butter for better taste(my sis told me one.. dont know true or not:/). after the spaghetti's ready, soak inside cold water for 5mins. according to my sis also, i don't know why. anyway, after that, heat up the spaghetti sauce and voila! it's quite done.

stir fried the bacon too and put the sausages into the toaster. actually there wasn't much work.
put the sushi onto plate and waited for His Majesty to come. i was really hungry already lah. 3.30pm and i still see him online?!
he called me and said he would take a cab down, so i waited and waited and waited, hor justin? lol!
when finally His Majesty made his grand arrival, it was already 4plus. i was so bloody hungry. lol. just went straight to eat!
i was convinced i cook good spaghetti when i saw this. haha! tempted?
it was obvious he loves my cooking.
he was saying " hao chi!" hahaha, no?
after eating, we went to my room and he played ps2.
we left my house at around 8 plus. went lot1 to buy yami yogurt, because he wanted to eat. he was supposed to go home, but i made him stay! LOL. but that was through giving some black face :/ i zei not? hahaha! sorry lah justin. :p
so with nothing to do, we went to play pool again. lol. nothing special, but who cares! dear is staying overnight at my place :D
the first time he relented and pose for me. i like :)
after pool, bought bacardi and walked back to my place. my face was all red, as usual, after drinking. dropped by 7-ll to buy something to eat before returning to my place.
watched some tv and went to sleep at around 2 plus. he's very tired because he fell asleep in less than 1 min! amazing right? i could hear his light snoring just after i went to switch off the tv. tsk!
woke up the next morning and cooked myself some spaghetti left from the previous day. used the computer and waited for Majesty to wake up at 2plus 3. after that, it was playing ps2 again for him. he doesn't seem to get sick of playing the same game.
left my place at 8 and he went to buy yami again. lol. waited for 927 at interchange and i decided to take the bus with him to the zoo. lol. do you feel loved, justin? HAHA!
hmm, went to watch the Fog at cineleisure yesterday night. we caught the 1.55pm show. went to eat at this place beside meridian. not very nice :/ too expensive for that kind of lousy food. then we went to play billard(correct spelling?).
haha. he wasn't posing, but i was waiting for him to turn around after he hit that shot and i always believe he got a long body, yes?
i was damn tired and i fell asleep during the show. for about 15 mins? i don't know. the show was alright lah. but i realised tom welling has got quite a toned figure, but i still don't think he's handsome. one thing i don't understand is, why fog? i mean, what has fog got to do with the ghost? whatever. lol.
took a cab back to justin's place. it was around 4 in the morning. i was talking the whole night and he was listening the whole time. hahaha. was talking about how we met to how we got together and every other thing. i just love talking about them because each time i think about them, it makes me wanna lala! hahaha. he went to play dota and i fell asleep. lol.
he fell asleep just now, so i left his place at 7plus. didn't wake him up though. i hope he isn't angry with me leaving without telling him :/
I LOVE YOU DEAR! <3
I believe that there's something deep inside
That shouldn't be from time to time
I sure found out, thought love was such a crime
The more you care, the more you fall
No need to worry, no need to turn away
Cause it don't matter, anyway
Oh baby
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
I'd miss you right away
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way, oh no
When we touch I just lose my self control
A sense sensation I can't hide
To love is easy, it ain't easy to walk away
I keep the faith and there's a reason why, yeah
No need to worry, no need to turn away
Cause it don't matter, anyway
Baby
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Yeah I'd miss you right away
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way
Now, I ain't big on promises
But I'll be true to you
Cause I'd do 'bout anything, yeah
For some one like, baby for you
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Yeah I'd miss you right away
Oh, I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way
the day before..
bought materials and everything and made this humongous card!
this is the front. i like the gold paint lah! :D
this is the inside. i wasn't finish with the drawing and colouring yet.no photo of the final piece, it's exclusively for justin to see :P okay lah, i think you all also not interested lah. lol!
on 14feb..
overslept in the morning so i skipped ob :/ dilly dally a bit before going to school for ocom, feeling really happy the whole time :) kept thinking about what to do in the afternoon.
table topic was alright. rushed home after class. dropped by ntuc to buy some more food. bought chicken sausage with cheese, coke lime and sushi :D actually i had wanted to buy roses/sunflower, but i don't have enough cash with me.
had asked justin quek to come over at 3pm and i reminded him not to be late. but that idiot, as usual, was late. lol. never mind, gave me more time to prepare the food.
it was my first time cooking spaghetti and i actually am quite talented at that you know. haha! actually it was quite easy. just had to boil the water and put the pasta in for around 20 mins. add some butter for better taste(my sis told me one.. dont know true or not:/). after the spaghetti's ready, soak inside cold water for 5mins. according to my sis also, i don't know why. anyway, after that, heat up the spaghetti sauce and voila! it's quite done.

stir fried the bacon too and put the sausages into the toaster. actually there wasn't much work.
put the sushi onto plate and waited for His Majesty to come. i was really hungry already lah. 3.30pm and i still see him online?!
he called me and said he would take a cab down, so i waited and waited and waited, hor justin? lol!when finally His Majesty made his grand arrival, it was already 4plus. i was so bloody hungry. lol. just went straight to eat!
i was convinced i cook good spaghetti when i saw this. haha! tempted?
it was obvious he loves my cooking.
he was saying " hao chi!" hahaha, no?
after eating, we went to my room and he played ps2.we left my house at around 8 plus. went lot1 to buy yami yogurt, because he wanted to eat. he was supposed to go home, but i made him stay! LOL. but that was through giving some black face :/ i zei not? hahaha! sorry lah justin. :p
so with nothing to do, we went to play pool again. lol. nothing special, but who cares! dear is staying overnight at my place :D
the first time he relented and pose for me. i like :)

after pool, bought bacardi and walked back to my place. my face was all red, as usual, after drinking. dropped by 7-ll to buy something to eat before returning to my place.
watched some tv and went to sleep at around 2 plus. he's very tired because he fell asleep in less than 1 min! amazing right? i could hear his light snoring just after i went to switch off the tv. tsk!
woke up the next morning and cooked myself some spaghetti left from the previous day. used the computer and waited for Majesty to wake up at 2plus 3. after that, it was playing ps2 again for him. he doesn't seem to get sick of playing the same game.
left my place at 8 and he went to buy yami again. lol. waited for 927 at interchange and i decided to take the bus with him to the zoo. lol. do you feel loved, justin? HAHA!
hmm, went to watch the Fog at cineleisure yesterday night. we caught the 1.55pm show. went to eat at this place beside meridian. not very nice :/ too expensive for that kind of lousy food. then we went to play billard(correct spelling?).
haha. he wasn't posing, but i was waiting for him to turn around after he hit that shot and i always believe he got a long body, yes?i was damn tired and i fell asleep during the show. for about 15 mins? i don't know. the show was alright lah. but i realised tom welling has got quite a toned figure, but i still don't think he's handsome. one thing i don't understand is, why fog? i mean, what has fog got to do with the ghost? whatever. lol.
took a cab back to justin's place. it was around 4 in the morning. i was talking the whole night and he was listening the whole time. hahaha. was talking about how we met to how we got together and every other thing. i just love talking about them because each time i think about them, it makes me wanna lala! hahaha. he went to play dota and i fell asleep. lol.
he fell asleep just now, so i left his place at 7plus. didn't wake him up though. i hope he isn't angry with me leaving without telling him :/
I LOVE YOU DEAR! <3I believe that there's something deep inside
That shouldn't be from time to time
I sure found out, thought love was such a crime
The more you care, the more you fall
No need to worry, no need to turn away
Cause it don't matter, anyway
Oh baby
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
I'd miss you right away
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way, oh no
When we touch I just lose my self control
A sense sensation I can't hide
To love is easy, it ain't easy to walk away
I keep the faith and there's a reason why, yeah
No need to worry, no need to turn away
Cause it don't matter, anyway
Baby
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Yeah I'd miss you right away
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way
Now, I ain't big on promises
But I'll be true to you
Cause I'd do 'bout anything, yeah
For some one like, baby for you
I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Yeah I'd miss you right away
Oh, I'd miss you in a heartbeat
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home