I still love you pretty little thing
My life has been revolving around school, love and stupid assignments which is pretty good I guess.
Escalators should really be banned considering my huney almost got his toe broken. Kfc should hire more deliveryman if not do away with the delivery shit. It's a whole new week again and shit knows how much stuffs waiting for me to finish. Good thing I finished my tutorials early this morning, sweeta. Alrights it's almost 12am, time to go to bed. 1 2 3 4 5 more days to friday!
Goodnight huney sugars.
Escalators should really be banned considering my huney almost got his toe broken. Kfc should hire more deliveryman if not do away with the delivery shit. It's a whole new week again and shit knows how much stuffs waiting for me to finish. Good thing I finished my tutorials early this morning, sweeta. Alrights it's almost 12am, time to go to bed. 1 2 3 4 5 more days to friday!
Goodnight huney sugars.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home