Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out
I'm torn between marketing and service right now and deadline for elective choosing is drawing near what the hell. Shall seek advice from justin quek, but then again either he's with his new love or sleeping because he hasn't reply my sms from an hour ago. Got psp forget old love lol! Never mind, I will pester him tomorrow night! The big day is coming and I can't think of anything good. School is no fun because I already have one oral presentation this coming thurs, and the thing is, the work is only like half done. Then there's ief, whose lecturer is a nasty woman, and she so happens to be our tutor and advisor! Somebody just kill me now.
Oh by the way, I pragmatic meh? But it's hard to be not after experiencing life, erm, i mean school. Stop asking me what I'm going to do after graduating because I really don't know! Although I'm only hitting eighteen in a few months' time but then everything seems like their on fast forward mode now. Suddenly I'm already in my second year then soon after I'll be hitting the big twenty. Okay la I'm thinking too much. You know, whoever is tapping into my connection should just go and jump the nile river! I used way too much exclamation marks tonight. The stress is getting to me. Bye world!
Oh by the way, I pragmatic meh? But it's hard to be not after experiencing life, erm, i mean school. Stop asking me what I'm going to do after graduating because I really don't know! Although I'm only hitting eighteen in a few months' time but then everything seems like their on fast forward mode now. Suddenly I'm already in my second year then soon after I'll be hitting the big twenty. Okay la I'm thinking too much. You know, whoever is tapping into my connection should just go and jump the nile river! I used way too much exclamation marks tonight. The stress is getting to me. Bye world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home