Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Look what you've done

Lecture ended a little earlier than eleven today, so we decided to head to kap for mac's breakfast. We were like rockets, from lt24 to kap in less than 10minutes. We had our hotcakes eggmuffin sausagemuffin and that made us so happy and satisfied. After breakfast, boon and foo went to get the small exotic fruit cake for yongkhim to celebrate his belated birthday.

Listened to lixian and walked like forever to lt45. It's either the lecture's too boring or the breakfast, I felt damn sleepy. So after drawing a few cartoons, I flopped down onto the table and went to sleep. Love called and said he could take leave next week which was uber good, which means we can celebrate on the 13th too. I shall be a good girl and clear up all my tutorials before the weekends. Goodbye, have a pleasant wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home