Monday, October 30, 2006

You see these shackles baby I'm your slave

It's the third week of school already and I've yet to accustom myself to school life. Classes at nine are such a pain in the arse. I have already skipped one ec lecture and kudos to myself. One more thing, I've been clearing all my tutorials thus far which is such an achievement considering I hardly touch homeworks since sec school days. I sincerely hope this continues because I do not wish to stay up late during papers. My motivation is love, and baby, two more weeks two more weeks! I hope it will be a huuuuuuggggeee success, but don't put your hopes too high alright. Okay I think I need to seriously think about what to take for elective because there is 11 freaking options to rank. And I have only until 3rd nov, ought to be shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home