Thursday, November 02, 2006

That extra half an inch

Class today was a talk by these couple counsellors. A short clip was shown to us and it triggered emotions from deep within which I thought I had long forgotten and chucked aside. I hate such talks. So anyway, plan was to head town to hunt for baby's birthday gift. Bumped into sam at the busstop after class so invited her along. We ended up at bugis doing a little shopping for ourselves after combing high and low at ps spotlight for materials for baby's birthday card. Anyhow shan't indulge much about mrquek's birthday present in case he reads this. In the end bought myself another black jeans. Goodness I think I'm addicted to black jeans. Love this cornflake tee but it's only in pink and yellow. I want that rollingstone print tee! I can go on forever about my shopping list so thou shalt shut up, aha kohpohtee's influence. Indeed, she's just like miranda priestly, sam says. Okay, GOOOOOOD luck to everyone taking their As. Love you long time hun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home