Sunday, October 08, 2006

In case I don't see ya, good afternoon good evening and good night

It's been a long time since I carry lanterns. The moon was a orangy yellow with a tinge of smoky feel last friday. Anyhow I carried my lantern around bishan park with quek trying to steal it away from me all the while. I think we shouldn't blame the indonesians for the haze. I see everyone burning candles cardboards branches and one even set up a campfire last friday at the park. I think we contribute to the haze also la.

Saturday we went video ezy and rented 5 movies. We managed to finish the truman show after channel5's stuck on you yesterday night.The truman show was nice though I think it could have gone further into its plot. Went on to bowfinger but I fell asleep halfway through the show. Woke up after 3 hours because baby was down with guard duty and had to report back to camp by 7am. Took a merz cab and the uncle was hella fast. He took less than 2o mins to go from thomson to stagmont camp and then to cck ave5.

The hazy weather is making the day look very gloomy and sleepy and it's influencing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home