Sunday, July 02, 2006

Portugoooaaaal

christinaaa says:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
christinaaa says:
:D
christinaaa says:
DECO IS ON THE NEXT MATHC
christinaaa says:
FULL TEAM


HAHAHAHHAHA! I was right. Portugal will win, and they DID! Christina and me are like damn high la. Omg. Do you know how happy we are right now? HAHAHAHAHA! I was rushing home from town to catch the match but I missed the first 30 mins. Good thing the scoreline was only 0-0. And then I was glued to the tv. When beckham was substituted and rooney sent off, I thought Port would definitely score.. But eng put on a tough fight. They defended well, very well in fact. With 10 men left and they could still hold port down and kept on attacking. Too bad la.. if only rooney didn't push my ronaldo. HAHAHAHA. :/
It was damn exciting la, especially at the penalty shoot outs. I almost died. Lol. Was shouting and cheering and cursing like mad (alone) when viana missed the penalty shot. Petit was too nervous la.. But I knew eng would screw up somehow :/ No offence though.
Although ricardo has got a very irritating face, but yes, good job keeper. :D

I'm liking miguel more and more. He's so hardworking! Hahaha. Running so hard for every ball.

Anyhow, Go Port go, all the way!

Baby's doing guard duty now.. Booking out in a few more hours' time. :D Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home