Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Class politics

It's infuriating to know people like them exist. I won't even let you kiss my ass. It's really exhausting to play games. Oh my, I miss the good old secondary school days and even the times in tb30. Life was so much easier to get by. No worries of such. Everyone's helping one another.

But it's really nice to know that I have these people with me.. Ahah. At least they're with me. It's good to have people around to gossip with. :) Best project/class mates ever.
We can just come up with the most interesting way to do our project. Not on reports but presentation that is. Good remarks from the tutor today. At least our efforts were paid off. Well done people, well done. Now it's blaw and hrm. Reports reports reports..

I'm aching all over from yesterday's touch rug session. After two years of not exercising and all, I am really unfit. I hope I'll get my fitness back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home