Take me down to the paradise city
So baby and I had spaghetti with swedish meatballs and chicken wings at Ikea yesterday after collecting his ps2 at queensway shopping centre. Then we headed town to catch Scary Movie4. It's funny but not that funny. Hahaha. I especially love the ju-on boy. Damn hilarious when the wowan and him spoke in Japanese. Tempura sashimi sushiiiiiii... Go and watch la. It's a stupid show but well, go have a laugh. Aren't movies suppose to be relaxing?
After lunch today, we were at Thomson Plaza buying some stuffs. We went into the electronic store and was looking at all the tv sets and whathave you. Justin quek and I were at the refrigerator section and I told him I want my fridge to have the water dispenser.
Heh heh.
And the refrigerator has to be filled with lots of food everyday. Like his.
Then we went over to the washing machine area and I told him I want my washing machine to be like this one:
I think this type of washing machine looks damn cute. Reminds me of MrBean. But then, I'll take any that's good and cheap la. BUT! My fridge has to have water dispenser :D MUST MUST!
Then we went to sit on the sofa at the TV section. Baby asked me which plasma tv I want. I told him anything as long as my fridge has water dispenser. Hue hue hue! My house needs to have a oven, microwave and toaster too. Then I'll set aside $200 for the DVD player. Lol. Hun wants a zen-themed home. I'm fine with anything. Our living room will be damn spacious and fully-equiped with a very tok kong stereo sound system and tv. Heh heh. Must have karaoke system too. Then we wouldn't have to waste money to go kbox. Baby wants to knock down the wall of one room so that the master bedroom will be goddamn big. Lol. I told him I want to have mirrors on the ceiling above the bed. :D
I asked him if he was freaked out but he said no. Hahaha. I hope he's telling the truth. Cos he looked damn stressed out after I told him what I wanted. I told him he'll be in charge of paying for all the groceries and he gave me a o_O look. Hahaha. Just kidding my dear, just kidding. :)
I nudged Justin quek after we came out of the store and told him, ' I want a penthouse :/ '. And he gave me a megawatt smile and said, ' Yeahhh! Penthouse! ' :DD Then I'll invite everyone over for bbq once in a while. Hoho. Baby wants a built-in swimming pool and jacuzzi. Joey said, ' then two of you can swim naked inside..! ' Hahaha! Also can :D LOL. But I want a bath tub too :D Baby, our toilet can be something like your toilet.
One more thing darling, can we go Bora Bora someday >.< ? :D If we want all these, then we need lots of money. Anyone tell me how much to get a penthouse in sg? Omg. And how much does one need to spend on all the renovation and necessary items. I think we need to be goddamn rich darling. Let's work hard baby!
I love baby because he bought me fried shrimp dumpling secretly when I said I wanted. All you need is to feed me baby. I love you.
See you in 5 days' time!
After lunch today, we were at Thomson Plaza buying some stuffs. We went into the electronic store and was looking at all the tv sets and whathave you. Justin quek and I were at the refrigerator section and I told him I want my fridge to have the water dispenser.
Heh heh.And the refrigerator has to be filled with lots of food everyday. Like his.
Then we went over to the washing machine area and I told him I want my washing machine to be like this one:

I think this type of washing machine looks damn cute. Reminds me of MrBean. But then, I'll take any that's good and cheap la. BUT! My fridge has to have water dispenser :D MUST MUST!
Then we went to sit on the sofa at the TV section. Baby asked me which plasma tv I want. I told him anything as long as my fridge has water dispenser. Hue hue hue! My house needs to have a oven, microwave and toaster too. Then I'll set aside $200 for the DVD player. Lol. Hun wants a zen-themed home. I'm fine with anything. Our living room will be damn spacious and fully-equiped with a very tok kong stereo sound system and tv. Heh heh. Must have karaoke system too. Then we wouldn't have to waste money to go kbox. Baby wants to knock down the wall of one room so that the master bedroom will be goddamn big. Lol. I told him I want to have mirrors on the ceiling above the bed. :D
I asked him if he was freaked out but he said no. Hahaha. I hope he's telling the truth. Cos he looked damn stressed out after I told him what I wanted. I told him he'll be in charge of paying for all the groceries and he gave me a o_O look. Hahaha. Just kidding my dear, just kidding. :)
I nudged Justin quek after we came out of the store and told him, ' I want a penthouse :/ '. And he gave me a megawatt smile and said, ' Yeahhh! Penthouse! ' :DD Then I'll invite everyone over for bbq once in a while. Hoho. Baby wants a built-in swimming pool and jacuzzi. Joey said, ' then two of you can swim naked inside..! ' Hahaha! Also can :D LOL. But I want a bath tub too :D Baby, our toilet can be something like your toilet.
One more thing darling, can we go Bora Bora someday >.< ? :D If we want all these, then we need lots of money. Anyone tell me how much to get a penthouse in sg? Omg. And how much does one need to spend on all the renovation and necessary items. I think we need to be goddamn rich darling. Let's work hard baby!
I love baby because he bought me fried shrimp dumpling secretly when I said I wanted. All you need is to feed me baby. I love you.See you in 5 days' time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home