Friday, July 14, 2006

Let's get rocked!

Omg. I was randomly checking out MyBrand's blog and I saw kahhui's tag. kh, I love you la! I never thought anyone would actually go check that out. Hahaha. Kh, want to buy tshirts from us? Heh heh. We customize tshirts of your choice; conform to non-conformity, MyBrand! Hahaha. Want not want not?! :D

Today's a happy and wonderful day! With lots and lots of laughter and laughter. Hahaha. I love the original line-up of tb30, but without sh*un. Met up with heng, nessa and jessica and all 9 of us went to have mac over at kap, before rushing off to lt45 for another lecture. It was nonsense and nonsense all the way from kap back to school. I think we've grown much closer over the past year. We should have more of such bonding sessions! Dinner dinner, tb30ers? :P
(Sorry bw, change of plans at the last minute :/)

Sam does the most absurd thing at the most ridiculous time. It wasn't even raining la.. urmm, just stopped la. But still, O_o.(Va)nessa and boon! :DDLixian's on the far left.
Heng and khim, i mean, Joaquim Jason Leow Yong Khim, son of VanaKrishnan. Hahah, whatever, inside joke. :P
That's Sam the fam. Always, act cool. Hahaha!

It's the weekends again! No wonder I'm in such good mood today. Baby, Happy 17th monthsary! :D I love you to bits and pieces! Tomorrow's book out day!

Okay la, imma go study for cma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home