Monday, July 10, 2006

I got sunshine in a bag

In a relationship, you give and you take. However, when one party gives too much and the other just keep taking, the equilibrium will be upset.

Baby will give in to me everytime, without fail. He'll always be the first one to apologize when we argue. He will always give me what ever I want. In return, what I've given him is like one-tenth of what he gives to me. Baby, thank you. I feel so bad that you're treating me so good. I'll give you massages more often okay? Heh heh.

Had sakae for lunch with baby and his family on sat. Then baby and I went to beach rd to get some stuffs. Played some pool and headed town. Wanted to catch a movie, but everywhere was packed with people and we were so lazy to walk and squeeze through the crowd. Especially after we realised Thank you for smoking is M18. Fuck, five more months to go. After hanging around town for an hour or so, we took a cab down to ammk. Baby wanted to get some ps2 games but they were outofstock. Went over to the vcd shop and bought Saving Private Ryan and Gladiator! :D Then to ntuc to get some beer and chips.
Got back to his house and had a little movie marathon over beer and chips. Baby makes good shandy! Watched Saving first and it lasted us from 10p to 1am. Haha. I love war movies! All the blood shedding and inspiring moments... then we watched My Sassy Girl which I had brought over. Was supposed to wait for the 3am match but I fell asleep halfway through Sassy. Baby continued watching and apparently, he likes the show. Hahah. Both of us just went to sleep after that. Hahah.
Woke up today and checked the internet for the score. Disappointing; 3-1 to ger. But still, well done port.
Then Gladiator for the next 3 hours. There was a lot of talking in between but I thought the fightings and killings were awesome. And it was time to book in again..

So baby's back in camp now and will be away for field camp for the next five days. Meaning, no phone calls or messages for the next five days. I'll take it as taking leave from the boyfriend. :( Just have to keep myself occupied with revision and projects for the next five days and all will be over in a whoosh! Yes?

2 Comments:

Blogger fEfE said...

thats a hella movie marathon.
so nice to be doing nothing just couch potato-ing rite?
hehehe..

7:38 PM  
Blogger r0cketqueen said...

yeah :) a little get-away from everything else.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home