Monday, July 17, 2006

Aye aye Captain!

Baby was back on saturday evening. Ya la, booked in already. :(

We went for dinner and shisha at this cafe along arab street.

Baby ordered this turkish coffee, recommended by the waiter. Either we do not know how to drink this thing or we aren't turkish. Either way, we don't like it la. For me I played safe, I had coke. =p
We also ordered foul with sausages served with arabic bread. And a basket of fries. They are VERY generous with their basket of fries. I ordered this thing call sharwama or however it is spelt. It's actually mutton and beef wrapped with arabic bread, served with wedges/rice. Big serving and it's 6 bucks I think.
Due to the new rule about non-smoking and smoking area, we couldn't shisha at our table. It was fullhouse that day so we had to move into the lounge for our shisha. The lounge was almost an epitome of perfection. The lighting was dimmed and the ambience was really relaxing and comfortable. Arabic music, I think, in the background. Shisha by hand and baby by my side.

We left the place at around 1230am to catch Pirates of the Caribbean at town. Took a cab down to cineleisure and yes, it was damn packed again.
Somehow the taxi uncles are damn nice that day. For instance, if the fare was like $4.35, the uncle would just charged us 4bucks. I wonder if it's because we kept talking about the increased taxi fare on the cab. Hahah, maybe that's why all the uncles gave us a discount. I must be in a super good mood or what, I kept saying thank you and even bade all the taxi uncles byebye after alighting.

We watched the 3am show. Johnny depp's so cuuuuttteee! But I thought he was much funnier and had more screentime in the first one. What's up with orlando bloom huh? I don't find him good looking at all. Doesn't matter.. Captain Jack Sparrow! Where is it? Where's the thump-thump? LOL. He looked so sexy and horny when he was kissing elizabeth! Two thumbs-up to the show. :)

Took a cab back to baby's place. Woke up at 230pm the next day and watched Windstruck. Then it was back to pasir ris for the much dreaded book in. See you on sat honneyyyy!

baby, one more time, oh, won't you stay just a little bit longer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home