Monday, December 05, 2005

the sweetest thing

was reading pauline's blog during econs lecture, when i saw this. omg. i don't know what to say. but i know i LOVE HER TOO!!

Soh Hoon: Thanks for being my late night chatting kaki, cos you're one night owl. You're also another one of my "twin" cos your point of views are almost the same as mine! And we both hate skinny people! GRRR. I really love you a lot man, my bitch. And I love it when we're both on the same frequency all the time. You're the only one who knows what I'm talking about: those ulu old songs, SBC TCS Mediacorp shows, old actresses, whatever shit! And I love it when we both know what each other's getting at just through eye contact. Thanks for gossiping with me, and thanks for being such a tomboyish girl, so that I won't feel left out. We hate girly girls, don't we? But I do know we have our sissy sides, and I'm very glad that you showed it to me the other day. I do think about you though we're not contacting as much as before. And I hope Justin and you get married, can I be the godmother? No chance for you to be the godmother cos I doubt I'll be getting married. I love you too much to get tied down by a guy. SEXY BITCH I LOVE YOU! MY GODDESS.

and this

Priscilla: Thanks for being my friend. I'll never forget the times we hang out together, and your obsession with DOGS. I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE DOGS THAT MUCH! But I do understand your obsession with cute guys. Hehehe. I miss the time when we order lu ji mian when we were in Sec 1, and you actually believed SH and me when we said it was called mu ji mian. You're so goddamn innocent and funny, and you're a natural. I hope you find your soulmate soon, no, fuckmate since you're so goddamn horny, you just pretend to be a goody goody. We all know that you're sexually promiscuous, get out off the closet, and show the guys your true bitch power. Like what you always say when I suan you, "GRRRR", unleash the dog inside of you. And.. I LOVE YOU PRISCILLA!

HAHAHA. pauline's so amusing! and it's so sweet to read all these.
i miss those mu ji mian times. that was like in sec1. paul, pris and me will always chiong to the canteen once the bell rings for recess. everyday was so laughable back then. we'll be doing really childish stuffs (like counting the compatibility of two people) instead of listening to mdm soh. hahaha. or going to jp to eat fastfood after school, like almost everyday? that's why we hate skinny people :) i miss them so much! although we hardly meet up nowadays, but i know they're the ones whom i can count on.


to appease me by pressing my face against your very-pressable-and-jelly-like-tummy. you know it works all the time. and i love you so much, my sweetie!


CIP

oh yes, we're finally done with the presentation. haha! only my group members know the inside story :) didn't really go that well. we're just fumbling our way through the presentation, reading off slides and cooking up rubbish. sorry for the last-minute panicky attacks. this, i will remember for good. really sorry.
omg. when you're down, everything is against you. the slides were *ahem*, the air-con in the bus had to start dripping water. the bus decided not to come. and you realise you never bring your charger for the laptop and the batt is going flat. ahhhh. nice.
anyhow, one project's down. no more futuristic technology. NO MORE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home